Fun Friday: Spring is just around the corner!

Spring is just around the corner, and I could not be happier!  Warmer weather, beautiful color palettes and a boost of energy always greet me once spring arrives.  Whether you get into Spring cleaning mode or you start some DIY projects, here are some random Spring favorites that I have found online.  

Do you love crafts?  Sometimes I just get in one of those moods where I need to do something creative and DIY.  However, I admit that I will start projects and then forget to finish them because something comes up.  Anyone else like this?  Well, I think I may have found a DIY project that is perfect for me, and hopefully for you as well.  It's a 5 Minute Spring Wreath!  That's right.  5 minutes.  I can do 5 minutes.  

5 minute spring wreath tutorial (for crafting underachievers) via InspiredRD.com

Find the Spring Wreath Tutorial here.

Who doesn't love a fun and pretty nails?  Whether on your toes or your nails this color will surely help brighten your day!

Easter Egg Manicure - little nails

Picture via Little Nails

Have you always wanted to grow your own veggies, or grow beautiful plants?  I know I have, but the truth is I am pretty sure I was born with a black thumb, not a green thumb.  Seriously, I can't seem to keep plants alive for more than a few weeks.  I think the problem is that I just don't know how to garden.  Check out this video I found on TLC explaining  "How to Start A Garden".

 

Picture via.

I have deteremined that I am going to try a egg carton garden.  Seems easy enough right?  Grab an empty  egg carton and plant some herbs.  I picked up some herb packets at WalMart yesterday for 97 cents, and some soil for $2!  This is my kind of garden.

http://greenmommydiapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Egg-Carton-Gardening-Seedlings-Sprouting.jpg
Picture Via

Click here for a fun little post on gardening with kids!

I ran across this DIY All-Purpose Cleaner recipe through a blog I follow, and I think that I might try it.  It seems pretty easy, and I bet that it will smell amazing!

{DIY Tutorial} Homemade Hostess Gift: All Natural Candle & Cleaners

Picture via.

I'd love to hear about any fun Spring projects you are working on! Leave a comment below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your email address when entering for a giveaway.